Sunday, October 5, 2008

Party Like it's 1984

Last Friday my friend Megan threw a party that was an 80s prom theme. Chris took some convincing but once we got him out the door it turned out to be a total blast. The party was complete with tacky prom decor and even a live band, Love you Long Time.


















Pre-Party Pic















You know it's a serious party when there's a live band...they sounded great and had everyone on their feet.


















Our hostess Megan and me. If you don't know her, wish you did. She is seriously that awesome. Thank you for an excuse to get out, dress up and dance!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Big poofy hair!!! It doesn't seem like that long ago! The ladies looked darling in their loud prom dresses and puffed sleeves. Nice wrist corsage there, Megan. I love dancing. I love live bands. People don't dance enough. I hope we can boogie in heaven. What fun.
XOXO - Maman

Raini said...

Love it!