Many of you have probably already seen this amazing slide show but if not please take a minute and enjoy. I am not as into art as Julia but when it comes to Christ and something so well done as this I cannot help but enjoy. These are all photographs.
http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html
6 comments:
Lovely, Chris. Thanks for the inspiring moment. Hope you and Julia are well and happy.
Love from your Beautiful Mother
I know this photographer in AZ. He is amazing. I also have some close friends who actually posed in these photographs. This was a very powerful exhibit in the Mesa Temple Visitor's Center. I'm really hoping that they bring it out here for us Californian's to enjoy.
Those are beautiful. Thanks Chrispy.
HI Julia! Okay so I found your blog on Veva's and thought HEY I want to add her...so this is me adding you and letting you know that I have a bloggy now! (I gave in haha) jergs.blogspot.com Now that you are so far away its good to keep in touch! I am so jealous that you are living in cali...its snowed here last weekend! ugh. Hope you are doing well!
Beautiful photography. Do all your viewers know that if you click on the little square at the bottom right of the video that you can watch it in full screen. The pictures are even better that way.
Thanks for sharing, "Chrispy".
Hello Warrens! Long time no talk, hope all is well in Cali, that's awesome that Julia is recording music - way to go! (PS this Reflections of Christ photographer - Mark Mabry - took our wedding and engagement pics in Mesa, he is amazing, huh!)
Post a Comment