Then we got down to business: recording the piano track
The Aquabats who helped us--Ian on guitar and Ricky mixing and mastering everything. They were so good at just playing off the cuff...what a fun job they have.
The vocalist in her chamber.
Lounging in the studio.
Right now the song is still in a rough form but look forward to hearing it (hopefully) next week.
12 comments:
Fun! I've never heard of that TV show, though, but I'm sure it's a winner from the look of the props. Pass it on when she's done.
You are TOO cool!
Looks like you had a lot of fun. When do we get to hear the track on your blog?
The talent that surrounds me!
i loved the aquabats in middle school! and what a cool little weekend project!
don't tease- you must post the song when you can. I can't wait to hear the warren's extraordinaire!
Julia - What a once-in-a-million experience! I'll bet you loved everything about it - you are such a movie star, I'm just waiting for you to be discovered somehow, maybe it will be through music! Will you post the song on your blog for us to listen to, or can we download it illegally somewhere?
XO
Aunt Barbie
that would be
once in a lifetime
or
one in a million
:)
that is so awesome. you know that joe really likes the aquabats- lucky you!
OK, what is going on? Who all is on the track? When do we get to hear this masterpiece???
That is so awesome! My little boy would have been in heaven- he LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba. That is so cool!
Rock on, Baby Doo-Wa! That's so great you and Jess got to do that together. Keep it up, be discovered, make a million, care for aged parents. :)
Maman
Post a Comment