A few pictures from our Memorial Day kayak to Jellyfish Cove...
Good news! Moon jellies don't sting.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh what fun to be on the water! I just talked to Grandma Higgins and told her you had a blog. I'm going to send your blogspot address to Anne and hopefully Grandma will be able to see well enough to see your photos at least. XO Maman
Chris doesn't look very happy, but we all know it is fake. There is a great smile in that guy somewhere. I guess it was on vacation too. I love how Julia looks like a little kid with her ear to ear grin though!
4 comments:
Oh what fun to be on the water! I just talked to Grandma Higgins and told her you had a blog. I'm going to send your blogspot address to Anne and hopefully Grandma will be able to see well enough to see your photos at least.
XO
Maman
Chris doesn't look very happy, but we all know it is fake. There is a great smile in that guy somewhere. I guess it was on vacation too. I love how Julia looks like a little kid with her ear to ear grin though!
What a fun Memorial Day!
julia, you seriously look like hilary swank...beautiful!
Post a Comment