Monday, May 19, 2008

Boredom + Photobooth =

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang it, Julia, CALL me when you're bored. I love doing that with oranges.

I've been sick. Threw up in two bathrooms and one sink yesterday. It was like I was poisoned or something. Ray and Becky Hardy were over and I had to brush my teeth and go downstairs and pretend like it never happened.

I'm sooooooo sorry I have been so behind on yours and everyone's blogs.

I also had a violent reaction to some poison oak or something and dad nearly took me to the ER. Broke out all over myself. Wanted to scratch my hands completely off. Fortunately I did not.

I figure throwing up is a good way to lose weight for Ben and Jax's wedding.

Maman Malade

Anonymous said...

Bored, but you are still our "Orange Julia-s"
Love to you and Chris.
G&G Hiat
PS --Did you catch the clever way your Mom signed her comments?

Chris said...

This picture reminds me of John Locke on Lost season one, he is sitting on the beach amongst fire and chaos and he looks over with an orange smile. I am obsessed with Lost, I just started watching it from season 1 online a couple of months ago and just finshed season 2!

Jeff & Johanna said...

He he he...you look so funny! Calder screamed when he saw your picture.
He thought it was so funny, after I explained what you were doing. He tries to do it with the oranges I give to him but they are already peeled. Can't you imagine him trying to do that with a peeled slice of orange and saying "Wook at me Mom! I do like Judah!" and of course this is followed by a silly dance-like wiggle and goofy grin with an orange falling out of his mouth.
Love ya Julia!

Jill said...

how can you manage to shove an orange slice in your mouth and still look so pretty? that should be an america's next top model challenge or something!

Jill said...

and your new masthead is very elegant!

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

I agree with Jill -- You look surprisingly good with an orange peel in your mouth!

Sarah McM said...

Wow. I have never been more proud.

~S~

Anonymous said...

Okay, it's time to quit sucking on that orange and post some more pictures.
RGH