That is so precious! You always make time to make cool personalized designs for your family! I am jealous of your mad graphic design skills. Happy Birthday to Mama Higgins from baby Jo too! Oh and tell your Mom this from me, it will make her laugh: I have been madly craving your raspberry jam lately!
5 comments:
Thanks for carrying on the strawberry tradition.
Les parents de ta mere
Julia, that's darling. Happy birthday to your mommy. I talked to her today and Emma sang her happy birthday.
That is so precious! You always make time to make cool personalized designs for your family! I am jealous of your mad graphic design skills. Happy Birthday to Mama Higgins from baby Jo too!
Oh and tell your Mom this from me, it will make her laugh: I have been madly craving your raspberry jam lately!
Thank you, Julia! The original card is on display here and it is adorable. Muah!
Maman
Julia - Hello you gorgeous, talented yet humble girl! I just caught up on your blog and love being able to hear what you're up to!
XO
Aunt BArbie
Post a Comment