Saturday, April 5, 2008

7 more days until...

I haven't been this excited about something for quite a while.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No doubt about it, your watching "The Wizard of Oz" video every day for eight weeks back in Nov., 1988, has had a profund effect on you. Enjoy the show.
G & G Hiatt

Anonymous said...

"Popular, it's fun to be popyoohoolar!" Or however it goes. I'd like to see the show. Is it playing in L.A?

I got to go to conference today. It was great to see it live and hear the tab choir so smooth and noble.
XOXO
B. Mom

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Are you going for your birthday? (The one you share with your cousin?) Can't wait to hear all about it.

Our Fun Times said...

Julia, your comment on my blog made me laugh! You are funny! I'm excited for you to go to Wicked, Craig and I went to Wicked in Cali. in March!! I loved it! In fact, I listened to the sound track today, Have Fun Girl!