Julia you are growing up before my eyes! When I met you you were as small as a pea but now you have grown to be so big and great (slight exaggeration included). I love you so much and am so happy that I can always be with you to celebrate your birthdays. I hope you have fun today and always know that you are special.
love,
Chris
4 comments:
Happy belated b-day, Julia!!! What a happy day, we are all blessed to have you in our lives:-)
Happy Birthday, Julia!
Julia;
I enjoy your blog and I too want to wish you a very Happy Belated Birthday..
Gramma Warren
Baby Bunny! When I met you you were a whomping 9 lbs 4 ounces! What a Big Girl! And look at you now, my Amazon Daughter. So proud of you. (It's all neck, I know, Swan Girl).
Have a blast being 23.
MMMMMMMwuh!
Maman
Post a Comment