General Conference
This was yet another good Conference weekend. Unfortunately Julia and I have been sick all weekend. It was amazing to sustain a new President of the church. I don't think the church has ever had a more prepared president in these latter days. President Monson was called as an apostle at age 36! He has been learning with the bretheren for 44 years now. I have always been impressed by President Monson's memory, compassion, and service. The church is in good hands. I wonder how many more presidents this church will have, if any! Well just my two cents.
1 comment:
Sorry you two have been sick. Better watch that California sunshine.
Glad you enjoyed conference.
At my age, I don't know how many more presidents of the church I will see (probably not very many) but at your ages you should see several. Unless you think the last days are REALLY fast approaching.
(Do you Californians know something the rest of us don't?)
Love to you both,
Grandpa Hiatt
PS _ Grandma Hiatt sends her love,too.
Post a Comment