Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hey! I'm one month old! And I am an awesome baby because...

I am cute and pweem* (bye bye baby acne!)


I sleep pretty darn well (6 hours...sometimes!), love to eat & am growing like gangbusters!

I make lots of fun expressions, follow you with my eyes, grunt, snort, coo...

Eye you suspiciously, and sometimes even...

Smile.


*A made up family word for smooth/creamy/flawless. Another example: the surface of a jar of peanut butter right after you open it is pweemness at its finest.

15 comments:

Stacy said...

She is so cute! I hope you are enjoying every moment.

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Oh my goodness, the absolute, unadulterated cuteness. Pweem indeed, and a smiley face to boot!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha I love this and her and you!

Neal and Angie said...

OK I just Love the pic of her with the bear... seriously my fav!

Sean, Rachel, and Jakob said...

She is getting so big! How does this type of thing happen?

Hess Fam said...

perfection. must see baby now.

Aunt Barbie said...

Oh what a beautiful, delightful little baby girl. She is brimming with personality too - it will be so fun to hear about the next few weeks when she REALLY busts out and starts smiling and then laughing. You will hardly be able to contain yourself as the mama!
Love,
Aunt Barbie

Sean Sumsion said...

Pweem to the Xtreme! What a cutie! All those baby rolls!

Andrea said...

Adorable!

Richard said...

Love her smile....
She makes us smile, too.

Sarah McM said...

I think pic #2 is my favies. LOOOVE. Love. Must meet her.

Julie said...

OK, so, I love how you put this all in first person. These pictures are adorable. I love the "eyeing you suspiciously one!" My favorite is the bottom right of the group of four. Rosebud mouth!! I want a 16 x 20 glossy of that, in my living room, right now. And she's sitting up on the futon/couch!!! Oh my!

Bek said...

precious!!!!

Emma said...

Hahaha, I love her little side look! She is getting way too gorgeous, look at that smile!!

Richard said...

OK --Time for some ground rules.
Grandparents and great-grandparents
require photo updates at least every other day. C'mon, let's get with it.