I would like a little more information about what those cute houses were. Don't tell me that was a resort he stayed at??Glad he avoided Irene!
Whatever. We had a bomb time. Take that Bermunda.
Rachel, you are hilarious. Chris, I know this was a sacrifice but, how I wish my sacrifices would come in this form. (P.S. Fully deserved this Presidential perk, hard-working awesome son-in-law. Way to go).
totally spaced asking about his fantasy vacay...awesome hanging out with the little fam! check out Dave and Katie on my bloglist
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I would like a little more information about what those cute houses were. Don't tell me that was a resort he stayed at??
Glad he avoided Irene!
Whatever. We had a bomb time. Take that Bermunda.
Rachel, you are hilarious. Chris, I know this was a sacrifice but, how I wish my sacrifices would come in this form. (P.S. Fully deserved this Presidential perk, hard-working awesome son-in-law. Way to go).
totally spaced asking about his fantasy vacay...awesome hanging out with the little fam! check out Dave and Katie on my bloglist
Post a Comment