So sweet.
Oh how adorable. What a cute outfit. And I've been in that living room! It was so wonderful to see you last week. We love you guys.
Parenthood looks good on y'all! Claire is such a cutie pie. Welcome to the world of not listening in church anymore. :)
oh I am just honored to have that cute little lady where that dress on her debut Sunday! You have a beautiful family.
Glad to see you documenting well - First time at church. You look so happy!! Love you.
she it is too cute! congrats.
dang, i know i'm supposed to be doting on Baby, but Julia you are freakin' skinny! why you so skinny already? it's giving me issues.
Sweet Julia - It's thrilling to see pictures of baby Claire and watch her unfold before our eyes! She is gorgeous!XOGreat Auntie Barbie
I'm glad to see that she's already conquered the Sunday nap- that is really a critical rite of passage that I think also deserves acknowledgement!
Oh, little sweetheart all dressed up. Adorable outfit and headband. Don't cry, baby Claire! Ahhhh, nap time at last. Look at those little fists tucked together. Beautiful family - love you so much.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
So sweet.
Oh how adorable. What a cute outfit. And I've been in that living room! It was so wonderful to see you last week. We love you guys.
Parenthood looks good on y'all! Claire is such a cutie pie. Welcome to the world of not listening in church anymore. :)
oh I am just honored to have that cute little lady where that dress on her debut Sunday! You have a beautiful family.
Glad to see you documenting well - First time at church. You look so happy!! Love you.
she it is too cute! congrats.
dang, i know i'm supposed to be doting on Baby, but Julia you are freakin' skinny! why you so skinny already? it's giving me issues.
Sweet Julia - It's thrilling to see pictures of baby Claire and watch her unfold before our eyes! She is gorgeous!
XO
Great Auntie Barbie
I'm glad to see that she's already conquered the Sunday nap- that is really a critical rite of passage that I think also deserves acknowledgement!
Oh, little sweetheart all dressed up. Adorable outfit and headband. Don't cry, baby Claire! Ahhhh, nap time at last. Look at those little fists tucked together. Beautiful family - love you so much.
Post a Comment