She's so adorable! And you're just glowing, Julia. Claire is an exceptional grunter. And as for sleeping in the car seat? I was always a big fan of that method. Elise slept in her car seat in the crib for months.
I'm so happy for you!!! You look fabulous by the way, but then of course u do! Enjoy that sweet babe of yours grunting and all. Maybe we should start exting at night...miss b seems to want to party at night these days.
Oh how I love those grunts! Oh how I miss her and you!!! I could just reach out and touch her in this video. Takes me right back in an instance. - Aching, loving Grandma Arms
Our 5th child Devyn slept in her card eat till she was two. She hated her crib. She love being cozy in her seat which killed me because she was our only child that had a darling crib and bedding and she didn't use them. BUT I did get some SLEEP!
7 comments:
She's so adorable! And you're just glowing, Julia. Claire is an exceptional grunter. And as for sleeping in the car seat? I was always a big fan of that method. Elise slept in her car seat in the crib for months.
Congrats!
I'm so happy for you!!! You look fabulous by the way, but then of course u do! Enjoy that sweet babe of yours grunting and all. Maybe we should start exting at night...miss b seems to want to party at night these days.
Listen to those sweet little hiccups! That is so cute and she is so tiny!!! I love how she just cuddles up to her mama, it's the sweetest.
From Dot:
≥∫ ≥÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷©©z gv gfb ,m ykby9lyhjkbn98i ujm n
I will say, I did not expect all those symbols.
She adores this video, and so do I!
She is quite the talented grunter! I love sweet little baby noises. Haha...So cute! & you look amazing mama! :)
Oh how I love those grunts! Oh how I miss her and you!!! I could just reach out and touch her in this video. Takes me right back in an instance. - Aching, loving Grandma Arms
Our 5th child Devyn slept in her card eat till she was two. She hated her crib. She love being cozy in her seat which killed me because she was our only child that had a darling crib and bedding and she didn't use them. BUT I did get some SLEEP!
Post a Comment