Monday, June 27, 2011

So, contrary to my doctor's guesses, Baby C hung in there in time for my mom to arrive last Wednesday (and is still currently hanging in there, cooking up real nice).

















































For now, we're taking things at an easy pace, enjoying the California sun and plenty of soul feeding mother-daughter time. A brief calm before the exciting whirlwind begins.

6 comments:

Bek said...

get that baby out already!

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

I love those pictures. What fun to stroll on the sunny beach with your mom whilst waiting for Claire to debut. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait for the big event!

Trisha said...

enjoy your last moments as a family of two. It's about to get real fun:) Can't wait to see that sure to be darling baby of yours!

Stacy said...

I hope you enjoy every moment you have with your mom!

Sarah Tayebi said...

I've been wondering about that little gal! I hope you're doing well.

Julie said...

What a bless-ed experience it was to fly down and see you in all your pregnant ripe glory. I was "home" with my girl.