C is for Claire! Two little shadowboxes I made to mimic the pattern found in her Oilo bedding (that has yet to arrive, hence, no photos of the bare crib). I used crepe paper and painted wire for the flowers.

Here's a simple mobile I made to hang above the crib, and a print of a photo of the San Diego temple that Christopher took a few months ago.
Claire means "light" or "bright," so we both thought this scripture from D&C 50:24 was fitting for our little beam's room.
Can't wait for a baby to live in here.

5 comments:
EEEEEEeeeeeee!!!! Cannot cannot cannot wait to see pictures of Baby Claire.
So perfect. I love all of it!
What a sweet nursery! Cant wait to see pics of your baby girl! Love the name Claire! I hope she comes soon for you! She has to come out sometime :)
Your little beam. So sweet. I love your typography!!! It is mind-boggling what you are able to do manipulating all manner of fonts and size and design.
Oh, and I love the "C" in the white shadowbox. It is the best. Seeing it in person was such a thrill.
Post a Comment