
Quickly learned that Miami is no place for scarves.
Lounged at the Fontainbleau resort pool mecca. There were probably 8 different pools, with poolside cabanas and full-out poolside beds.


Partied. Or, observed other people partying. By night our hotel transformed into a bar and nightclub, which hosted Lady GaGa, Jennifer Lopez, Flo Rida and most of the Tennesse Titans during the course of our stay.


And we ate a lot of great food.
Chris played 9 holes of golf in torrential rain while I got a European facial.

Chris played 9 holes of golf in torrential rain while I got a European facial.

...finally ending our day here.
I want to go back already.
Thanks Christopher (and ADP!) for the wonderful trip.
I want to go back already.
Thanks Christopher (and ADP!) for the wonderful trip.







6 comments:
Ahh... so beautiful. I can't wait to hear more about it. Maybe someday I will make it to Florida.
So this is why you wanted to be a blond bombshell???!!! :)
You look like a Miami Model!
There is a saying that once you have sand from Miami Beach in your shoes, you will return.
Well, after 64 years I'm still waiting for that to happen.
Maybe my Navy-issue shoes wouldn't hold enough.
Thanks for FINALLY bringing us up to date.
You both look great. Send more pics.
Wow!!!It looked like you guys had a great time:) What a nice treat...
Great pictures! What a way to relax. How tender to not want to hurt the Pacific's feelings! (It knows how it made you squeal when you were four...)
Lucky! Did you cut your hair Julia!
Post a Comment