Its been a while since I took you to a five star resort (Santa Barbara) so what do you say we do it again?This time I am thinking about somewhere tropical and modern. Well since you already know why waste any time! "Were going to Miami benvenido a mi-a-mi!" I am excited and this is going to be an amazing local and resort and you deserve it because you are the one who works hard around here! I love you and know we are going to have a blast atFontainebleau.







7 comments:
Take lots and lots of pictures
of the two of you on the beach.
Tell all the grains of sand "Hello" from a sailor who was there.
Dear Chris.
Are you trying to win Husband of the Year? WOW! So fun! You 2 enjoy yourselves on your romantic get-away!
Sincerely Jealous,
Megan
Fun! We saw the resort on one of the Travel Channel's best series and it looks incredible. Hope you enjoy yourselves, and if it's a week you're playing us in FF, just ignore you're team; everything will be just fine :)
Jealous. Very jealous.
OK, so, I've been working hard, too. Working with life skills kids who are sick and drool all over me and I have had to wear rubber gloves, and cajoling learning support students to write a few sentences and working the front office when one throw-uppy kid after another comes through and all I have to say about this is that, well, wa wa, I deserve this too and I think you need your mother-in-law along with you to make sure you have a good time. Please, huh, can I go, please, please?
Now you must post again about how it went - with pictures!!!
Boy, don't you just hate these extended vacations? I finally got out of the elvator; now it's your turn.
Post a Comment