Friday, March 6, 2009

Not so unfortunate...






In regards to your most recent post I must add something that you forgot to put on your list. Unfortunately Julia your husband did a pretty decent job these last three months and won a contest that you didn't know about. Now you will have the unfortunate pleasure of staying a few nights at a nationally acclaimed four seasons resort located in Santa Barbara. I am sorry I had to break the news, it truly is unfortunate! http://www.fourseasons.com/santabarbara/

5 comments:

Hess Fam said...

what? what? WHAT is going on???

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, this is not during the time mother-in-law will be visiting.

Julia Warren said...

Oh my sneaky husband! I thought someone had hacked into our blog and posted that--really. What a wonderful surprise!

The Oregonians said...

Boy, what a blog you'll have when you get back ---if you even come back. (You can work anywhere, can't you? )

Jill said...

nice work, chris!