I just got a $25 Amazon reward from my credit card company AND I found a gift card from Christmas that I thought I had lost in the move. This has resulted in some fine purchases:
I wish Super Saver Shipping didn't have to take so long.
Okay Julia, I kind of lost track of your blog for a little while but now I have it bookmarked again and all is well. Is your maman visiting you right now? Hope you're all having a loverly time and that the weather is 72 and sunny.
3 comments:
No kidding! It took me 3 weeks to get the cds I ordered this month... and one of them STILL isn't here!
No comment; just wanted to let you know we do read your blog.
Okay Julia, I kind of lost track of your blog for a little while but now I have it bookmarked again and all is well. Is your maman visiting you right now? Hope you're all having a loverly time and that the weather is 72 and sunny.
Post a Comment