Friday, March 20, 2009

Today Christopher T. Warren turns 27.


Which means he will be eating some of this, his favorite:

















And he will be doing a little bit of this:





















And he will be listening to this:






And he will get some of these:

















And he might even get a couple of these:

5 comments:

Jeff, Johanna, Calder and Phaelen said...

Couple of what?

The Oregonians said...

H B T Y
H B T Y
H B. D C.
H B T U.
(A M M)

Sarah McM said...

I knew someone had a birthday March 20th, but I could not for the life of me remember who. Happy Birthday, Chris!

Ryan also LOVES German chocolate cake, but I utterly hate it. He only gets it on birthdays if I'm feeling extremely generous or have plans to add cream cheese pie to the menu.

Raini said...

Happy birthday to Chris!

Muffin said...

Happy Birthday Chris! Hope you had a GREAT DAY!