I have so much to be thankful for this year.
My good husband. He is such a good man, and I love and respect him so much. His theme song should be "What a Man" by Salt n Pepa.I am so grateful for our temple marriage.
My job. Employment is good, especially in times like these. And jobs where you can go out and see the fruits of your labor in retail stores around the country is satisfying.
My faith. We've been through some trying times recently I am so grateful the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Technology. I love my computer...probably too much. Between surfing blogs, news, etsy.com, gchatting with far away friends and skyping with family I feel like I have a little world in my home office.
Music. When nothing else speaks to me, music always finds a way to break through. Got to love it. The sacred, the secular, the self-made.
My family. Could I ask for a better one? Russell is leaving for the Philippines on Monday and we are so proud of him. I am so looking forward to Christmas to see my mom, dad, Ben & Jax and gather round for many cutthroat games of Boggle and performances of Sleigh Ride. Miss you guys so much.
Living close to the Ocean. It just makes you feel alive.
Friends. Thank you for getting me out of the house and infusing my life with fun.
My in-laws. Besides everything else she has on her plate, Chris' mom actually likes us to bring out laundry over.
So thankful for it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment