Monday, September 1, 2008

What I do on Sunday Evenings

13 comments:

Trisha said...

shake it! cracks me up.

Jeff & Johanna said...

What the...this is hilarious. What is with the crazy outfits?
Oh by the way, we got your cute package. Thanks so much! They will be very helpful this winter.

Hess Fam said...

Totally awesome! Please teach me!

Sarah McM said...

Ryan glanced over my shoulder and said, "Ah gheeeeez." Whereas I thought, "There's the Jr. Miss I know and love!"

The Oregonians said...

Mobile, Alabama, 2003 --You win!!!
Has your bishop okayed this for a Sunday night activity? (Probably better than what we do: fall asleep in the chair.)
What's next: "Dancing With the Stars?"
Marie Osmond eat your heart out.

Jill said...

this makes me all kinds of happy!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Wow, you are hilarious. Where was Chris when all this fun was going on? Hope all is well. You still enjoying Cali?

Kristen said...

Nice Moves! You girls are too funny.

andrea said...

You SO would've been contenders at our dance party. Very impressive. ;)

Anonymous said...

I bet those weren't meant to be crazy outfits...
was that like a Richard Simmons dance or something? How did both you and Jessica know it?
You know what I do on Sunday evenings? Same thing as the Gparents.

Chris said...

For the record I was playing video games with my brother (you know being productive) while Julia and my sis spent an hour choreographing their little routine. I must admit it turned out to be pretty funny!

Kenny and Janelle said...

How funny! Looks like Sundays are never boring for you guys:)

Anonymous said...

Chris! Sunday evening at the Warrens! (And I trusted you with my daughter.......) :>