Yippee yippee yippeeee!! You guys started a blog! Love your entries so far (especially, "How do I love a bike ride...") Looking forward to zillions of future posts....
Grandpa Hiatt just emailed me the link to your blog! How fun! It sounds like you are getting comfy in your new life and and navigating the scawee freeways - you're brave! I loved picturing you riding on your bike - you go girl. I will love hearing all about your ongoing adventures in California!! Love you, Aunt Barbie
4 comments:
I believe I recognize those "tough sunglasses."
"Round up the usual suspects."
RGH in Sandy
Yippee yippee yippeeee!! You guys started a blog! Love your entries so far (especially, "How do I love a bike ride...") Looking forward to zillions of future posts....
Grandpa Hiatt just emailed me the link to your blog! How fun! It sounds like you are getting comfy in your new life and and navigating the scawee freeways - you're brave! I loved picturing you riding on your bike - you go girl. I will love hearing all about your ongoing adventures in California!!
Love you,
Aunt Barbie
Post a Comment