
Royal Palace. Stockholm, Sweden
Stockholm Old Town. Sibelius Monument, Helsinki, Finland.
Rock Church. Helsinki, Finland.
I heart Helsinki, as you can see.
Senate Square. Helsinki.
Catherine's Palace. St. Petersburg, Russia
Church on the Spilled Blood. St. Pete's.
More to come...







9 comments:
Oh, wow!
Unbelievable --our little Julia
in that gorgeous palace in
St. Petersburg, Russia.
All other readers: enlarge this one; it's a beauty.
Can't wait for more.
Thanks for sharing.
doods, good for you. travel is bomb.
Love the pics! We need to hang out ASAP.
Julia, you belong in Catherine's Palace. It was made for you. Gorgeous.
This post is fabulous!! I love the action shot on Senate Square. Brilliant.
Hi Julia! Looks like you just went on an awesome vacation! Your pictures are great! Makes me want to go too... someday...!
And I know it was forever ago, but thanks for your comment on my blog :) It made me happy to hear from you.
(P.S. I messed up on my first comment and I don't really know what happened but I deleted it, so that was me in case you were wondering!)
wow! looks like you had loads of fun! i'm jealous... how's work going, now that you are an official freelance designer?
This has got to be the longest cruise on record...Dec. 22 and still counting.....
Post a Comment