

Christopher snapped a few shots on a recent trip to the Newport Beach Temple. What a privilege it is to visit such a transcendent place. I am so grateful for the blessings of the Temple, the service I can give there and the peace that that accompanies it.
I want that feeling often, and so I will return often.
7 comments:
I, too love to go the temple when we can!
And I'm also glad that I saw your blog linked to someone elses...hope you don't mind that I blog hopped!
See you tomorrow!
-Erin Neville
I love to see the temple too, but it seems hard to get there with these 2 little ones. We need to do a girls night again.
Trisha-I would love to do a girls night again. Say the word and I am there in a heartbeat.
Great to see you both, even though it's just in pictures.
Wow, I've never seen that temple. It looks so open and vegetated. You guys look cute in front of the foutain. Jo
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the temple..it's a beautiful reminder:)
Bless your heart, Julia. It is a privilege to do temple ordinances for those who have passed on. There's nothing like the peace and quiet and beauty of the Celestial room to transcend our worldy cares.
Post a Comment