Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A few weeks ago, our friends and former Provo neighbors Ryan and Sarah came to town for a wedding and stayed with us for the weekend.


















They brought with them their firstborn, the fabulously pudgy and famously cute Douglas.


















We frolicked around Newport Beach Sunday afternoon and watched people reel things in from the pier while the sun set.

































That same weekend, our dear friends Rachel and Sean welcomed their firstborn into the world.


















Jakob Sean, born February 26th, 2010.


















Gazing into the eyes of a child--as my mom would say--"fresh from heaven."


















It is so incredible to see all of these little people our friends are creating. The miracle of life never ceases to blow my mind.

9 comments:

Trisha said...

cute little babies!! I get tired just looking at the pictures of the newborn:)

The Oregonians said...

What a great picture of you and Chris. Thanks for sharing.
When do we get some birthday pictures?

Jill said...

How appropriate that Rachel would have such a smiley baby! Too cute! (And I love the photo in your masthead!)

Bek said...

i love your new blog header.

Sarah Tayebi said...

you know what blows my mind- how pretty you are. gets me every time.

Emma said...

I know those people!!

Julie said...

Baby Julia! holding baby Jakob, born to Baby Rachel! It is almost too much to take in. Adorable. Maman

Sean, Rachel, and Jakob said...

Thanks for the post Jules! Much love!

Sarah McM said...

Did I seriously never comment on this? I SWEAR I did. It seems like ages ago now, before DB was walking etc. Thank you again for an AWESOME trip that will certainly need a repeat.