After I finished it, I knew I had to go see him perform. As luck would have it, I was able to nab tickets to see him with the LA Phil just a few weeks ago.




Also headlining were Jazz pianist Herbie Hancock and, at the very end, Josh Groban (singing a Gershwin piece). What a pleasant surprise! He sounded like a recording of himself.
Cherch Restaurant in Fullerton. This one was a little more low-key, but still fun. And we had a sweet projection screen behind us, turning us all different colors.
We're performing at Java Joe's again on September 17th, and this time we'll have a drummer! Come join us if you're around.


7 comments:
How was the set? What did you guys end up playing? I want details!
How about "Blues in the Night"?
Will you have Chris text JD the details about when you'll be at Java Joes. Is it the one in YL? We'd LOVE to come!
That is so neat what you guys are doing! I wish so much to watch your performances!
Thanks for the invite on Facebook for this... sorry I couldn't make it... the 17th. I will try to come next one around... don't give up on me yet!
Rock on!
I love love Lang Lang.
Post a Comment