Thursday, September 3, 2009



















Chris calls these my quinceanera earrings. Right after I brought them home from the mall he laughed at their fluffy pink floweriness, and I was shamed out of wearing them. But tonight I pulled them out from my jewelry box and felt like giving them a second chance--there is a part of me that still wants to believe they are cute. Is Chris right, should I ditch them forever? Or is there hope yet for my quinceanera earrings?

8 comments:

Jill said...

To me they kind of look like little Koosh balls... and those are still cool, right?

Cathi said...

They kind of look like earmuffs to me, but with the right look, they could work. Although I am pretty sure Bryce would shame me out of wearing something like those as well.

Hess Fam said...

Rock 'em with confidence my friend. You can pull off anything!

A Rosie Family said...

I agree with Megan.. You are adorable no matter what.

Kenny and Janelle said...

You are beautiful whatever you wear, Julia! Hope you are good!

Julia Warren said...

Thanks for the encouragement friends. Although I think comparisons to Koosh Balls and Ear Muffs do indeed tell me something...

Anonymous said...

Just what is "quinceanra"???

maman said...

You need to take a second photo of these. I can't really get a good look at them. Pull your hair back and "come into the light" as Miss Haversham would say. I want to give them a chance.