
Classic Christopher
Big Treeeeeeeeeeeees!
"Wedding Cake" formation in Boyden Cavern
Roaring River Falls (You must roll your Rs when you say this, like our camp host did. We think she was from Spain.)


Beautiful Kings Canyon (Oh, how I love it. This picture doesn't even do it an iota of justice.)
And a video from inside the caves where everything seemed funny...I attempt a quasi-informative narration but Christopher has other plans:
And a video from inside the caves where everything seemed funny...I attempt a quasi-informative narration but Christopher has other plans:





5 comments:
Oh boy, how we envy your adventures into the wilds. Thanks for sharing.
I want to go to there.
Ok, this isn't related to your blog at all but thought I should share something with you. I had a dream about you last night...yeah this is serious. You were pregnant, or everyone thought you were but you didn't know everyone knew, but I did. Crazy huh? Maybe it's nothing, like most of my crazy dreams, but maybe it's a sign. hehehe love you Juda
HI JULIA BUNNY! I rely on Angie's sidebar to lead me to my blogs and I for the longest time I don't think yours was there, or else I'm blind, but it's there today so yay! I've been reading everything and loving the experiencing your ooo-la-la life!
vacariously!
Love you!
Aunt Barbie
Oh the cragginess of it all!
Post a Comment