Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snowman for Christmas





















Its a winter wonderland in Vancouver, WA! We arrived yesterday and since we are surrounded by this foreign white substance I decided that I would post something a bit more happy. I love playing in the snow and Julia and I are proud of Snowbie (his name). We wish everybody a Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Kyle and I are very jealous of your white Christmas! Have a safe trip.

Hess Fam said...

Oh so fun! Glad to see that you arrived safely! Happy Christmas!

The Oregonians said...

Wow, a picture of three great looking people. How the guy in the middle made it from California is hard to say.
Merry Christmas.

Jill said...

I'm glad some people enjoyed the snow. ;)

Anonymous said...

There's still a wee bit of him left and a tangerine and two sticks left on the ground. It was GREAT to have you guys up here! I'm just polishing off the cheeseball.
B. Mom