Monday, July 14, 2008

Little Critter















Chris likes to experience nature to the utmost extent. This means if there is a body of water nearby, he must swim in it, and if there is a critter within arm's reach, he must catch it.

6 comments:

Sarah McM said...

That looks pretend.

Anonymous said...

Didn't know Chris was such a big game hunter. If he brought this back alive, Frank Buck would be proud of him.
(You youngsters may have to google Frank Buck)
See you in August
G&G Hiatt

Hess Fam said...

WHAT???? I thought that was a bug at first. I really need to see that in real life!

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute little froggy. Didn't know they came in such teeny sizes.

Loved your San Francisco post, too, Julia.

Trisha said...

Cute little frog! Is he a keeper?

Anonymous said...

Is it a tree frog? Late the other night I was watering some shrubs and I saw something jump but I thought it was an enormous spider and nearly had a stroke. I sprayed some water on it and lo and behold, it was the most adorable green Pacific northwest tree frog! It then made itself really small and tucked its little legs under itself and made itself a tiny, light green square.
Mom