Happy 4 Months Baby Claire.

Look at those smiling eyes!
You got your first cold this week, with tiny baby boogers and a dainty baby cough
As a result, you're waking up at night again (I'm trying to be understanding)
You visited the doctor on Halloween and wore your bat costume, to the delight of the nurses
You weigh 13 lbs, 3 oz and are 24.5" long
You are ruining so many of your clothes...I think it's time to go up to size 2 diapers
When I'm on the computer and you start to fuss, I sometimes let you watch this
You can roll expertly from your tummy to your back
We still "double swaddle" you for bedtime and for naps...you prefer to be snug
Your eyes are crystal blue as they were the day you were born
You laugh when something startles you
I'm slowly memorizing all of your little books, we read them so often
You also answer to Claireby, Creeb, BABY!, and Cutie McSweets
10 comments:
Must. See. Cutie McSweets. NOW!!!!!
I will only be calling her Cutie McSweets now. Until my death. For example: her is my daughter-in-law, Cutie McSweets. Now, lets say they don't get married. Alternate example: here is my adopted niece, let me introduce her, her name? Cutie McSweets. And it will all trace back to this blog.
I heart her.
I adore her nicknames!
And laughing when startled will always serve Claire well.
xo
Joogle and Denny Bug's sister Glerg (...speaking of nicknames!).
Look at the smiling Claire!!! And Cutie McSweets?! HELLO!
I love Cutie McSweets and I love Rachel's comment. :)
I'm still holding out for
"Claire de lune"
Thanks for the 4 month picture and the vital statistics.
She's gonna have a real party in her tummy at Grandma Higgins' isn't she?
Speaking of cute names, how about
"Denies geritol influence"?
Oh, did we ever have party in the tummy at Grandma's house over Thanksgiving. Claire helped make six pies whilst in mommy's tummy pack. She was so adorable! I miss you, now 5 month Claire! Rachel - your comment is so hilarious and so you. "Until my death."
免费视讯聊天 , 免费视讯聊天 , 免费视讯聊天 , 免费视讯聊天 , 免费视讯聊天 , 免费视讯聊天 , 免费视讯聊天 , 免费视讯聊天 , 免费视讯聊天 , 免费视讯聊天
Post a Comment