Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Here I am at 27 weeks pregnant, on the cusp of the third trimester and 7th month of pregnancy.


This picture was taken yesterday right before Chris and I went to go see True Grit at the local dollar theater. I think the loud gunshots in the movie startled the baby—she was squirming around like crazy during the shoot-em-up showdown at the end!

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of this sweet baby girl, all the while savoring the time we have together. Here's to a lovely Monday night date.

6 comments:

Ang said...

You're a beautiful pregnant lady!

Richard said...

Yes you are!!
Thanks for the updated picture. We've been waiting for that.

Andrea said...

You look GREAT, Julia! And I spent Monday night at the dollar theaters, too, watching Tangled with my girls. Not nearly as many gunshots as your show. :)

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Oh Julia dear -- what a wonderful photo. Hope the next three months are filled with happiness (well, and the rest of your life, too...)

Neal and Angie said...

You look so good for being 7 months pregnant! Seriously, so cute! I'm excited to meet you're sweet little girl too!

Jill said...

are you sure there's a baby in there? ;)