Yeah!!!!! I am so happy for you guys. It has been way to long since we have seen you. I can't wait to see your adventures in pregnancy and motherhood. Love the pics of all your recent travels. You look beautiful as always:) I'm sure you have plenty of friends to talk to but let me know if you need anything.
Oh my goodness! That's amazing! Was just thinking about you guys last night as I was lying in bed -- how thrilling it all is. Hope you're feeling well, Julia. Take care of your dear self.
YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! Our babies can be best friends. I am still so way excited for you guys!!!!!! You're going to be the best and hottest parents EVER!
Julia - I am so happy for you and Chris and for your mom! It's so fun to speculate - boy or girl? You should know pretty soon though I think? Love to you! Great-Aunt-to-be-Barbie
So glad you finally updated :) We're so excited for you guys and glad you had a great time during the Holidays and of course so jealous of your trip to Paris!
13 comments:
That is so exciting! I think he or she looks like you. I'm appalled that there was even a "delete" option on this screen!!
Hooray!!!! We are sooo happy for you both!!! Good luck with the next several months...I can't wait!!!
Yeah!!!!! I am so happy for you guys. It has been way to long since we have seen you. I can't wait to see your adventures in pregnancy and motherhood. Love the pics of all your recent travels. You look beautiful as always:) I'm sure you have plenty of friends to talk to but let me know if you need anything.
Oh my goodness! That's amazing! Was just thinking about you guys last night as I was lying in bed -- how thrilling it all is. Hope you're feeling well, Julia. Take care of your dear self.
OMG congrats You two!!! Its the best thing ever!!!!
YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! Our babies can be best friends. I am still so way excited for you guys!!!!!! You're going to be the best and hottest parents EVER!
Congrats! It's already so cute! Hope you are feeling well! Post some baby bump pictures!
Ok, just saw my last comment, sorry about all the exclamation points. I guess I'm just really, really excited for you!!
Is that her best side?
I think s/he has my nose!
Julia - I am so happy for you and Chris and for your mom! It's so fun to speculate - boy or girl? You should know pretty soon though I think? Love to you!
Great-Aunt-to-be-Barbie
So glad you finally updated :) We're so excited for you guys and glad you had a great time during the Holidays and of course so jealous of your trip to Paris!
Yea!! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment