Sunday, April 25, 2010

I spent a glorious Easter weekend with my family.


















At the Oregon coast. We were originally going to go crabbing, but it was too cold and choppy. We still managed to have a lot of fun, though.


















Ben and Jax wrastled some bull kelp.

































We appreciated the craftsmanship of some sweet old quilts at a little quilting museum in Tillamook.


















(More quaintness near the museum)

We also stopped by the Tillamook Cheese Factory. I will never grow tired of the factory tour or the marionberry pie ice cream.

















We celebrated 3 Birthdays: Dad's, mine and Ben's.

















Mom spoiled me with Clinique makeup and handmade jewelry.

It was a wonderful visit. Trips home feed my soul.

3 comments:

Sarah McM said...

Love love the pic of you and your momma.

The Oregonians said...

And this blog feeds ours.
Thanks for sharing.

Julie said...

Sarah! Acck!! I look like I'm an alcoholic or something. Julia, I have scrutinized these pictures and there is a better one of me where I don't look like a lush. Can I swap it out? (please...please).