Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our latest gig was my favorite yet.

















Pre-Show: McClain's Coffeehouse in Fullerton.

















Performing with our new bassist Jon! He can do anything, and it's all by ear.

















Jessica did me proud and earned us some great tips.

















My favorite fan and I, post-show.

10 comments:

Jill said...

I would love to hear you girls (+ guy) sometime!

Hess Fam said...

Once again I miss out on the fun. My loss. Some day. {sigh}

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

How fun for you guys, Julia! Wish I coulda been there....

Sarah McM said...

When will there be a video of these alleged "performances?"

Trisha said...

I would love to see you perform sometime....these darn kids are really cramping my going out time:)

Aunt Barbie said...

Julie - you are actually performing in a band in public places with strangers milling around and listening to you play and I'm assuming someone is paying you green dollars to do it - you GO girl - that is like the coolest thing ever!
XO to you and Chris,
Aunt Barbie

Sean Sumsion said...

You were awesome! The best part is when you forced the audience to dance.

Neal and Angie said...

How fun! What is your band called? Glad I get to follow your blog now...I feel like an "insider" now :)

Julie said...

Way to go, honey! Yes, have someone video you and then post it and youtube it.

Bek said...

dude, you gotta post videos of these shows. come on!