Thanks for updates! It's been way too long. Bryce Canyon looks amazing and your dinner cruise looks like it turned out to be fun?! So glad I got to see you in person the other night! So much fun.
Love Barbie's expression. Didn't you tell everyone to make a goofy face and she was the only one who obliged? Thanks for all the swell pix. It was so great to see you guys.
4 comments:
Thanks for updates! It's been way too long. Bryce Canyon looks amazing and your dinner cruise looks like it turned out to be fun?!
So glad I got to see you in person the other night! So much fun.
Love Barbie's expression. Didn't you tell everyone to make a goofy face and she was the only one who obliged? Thanks for all the swell pix. It was so great to see you guys.
Oh, and I look like a she-devil in the picture of me playing the piano. Dang red eye.
Don't worry, Denny. I'll fix the red eye when I print it.
Thanks for the new blog.
Great to see evryone, wasn't it?
Post a Comment