Oh, so sweet!! Thanks for posting photos so fast, you guys. It was so wonderful to see you and I wish we could have had more time to sit around and gab, but it was all so wonderful!! Holy cow. I loved the whole thing.
In the third picture, who are those two beautiful women with that distinguished looking man on the upper level? Great to see you both. Thought the wedding went very well, including the butterfly. GGH
oooh la la - thanks for the beautiful photos - It was such a wonderful day - right down to the monarch butterfly making itself at home on Jax's bouquet - like Dennis said to me later that evening, I've never seen a bride and groom enjoy their own wedding as much as Ben and Jax did - so great to see everyone in your family and be able to share in Ben and Jax's wedding with you! We love you! Love, Aunt Barbie
Thank you for taking such great pictures, honey. Beautiful couple, beautiful pictures, beautiful photographer, beautiful wedding....totally unbiased mother.
6 comments:
Oh, so sweet!! Thanks for posting photos so fast, you guys. It was so wonderful to see you and I wish we could have had more time to sit around and gab, but it was all so wonderful!! Holy cow. I loved the whole thing.
Great pics! Wish we didn't live so dang far away and could've been there.
In the third picture, who are those two beautiful women with that distinguished looking man on the upper level?
Great to see you both. Thought the wedding went very well, including the butterfly.
GGH
oooh la la - thanks for the beautiful photos - It was such a wonderful day - right down to the monarch butterfly making itself at home on Jax's bouquet - like Dennis said to me later that evening, I've never seen a bride and groom enjoy their own wedding as much as Ben and Jax did - so great to see everyone in your family and be able to share in Ben and Jax's wedding with you!
We love you!
Love,
Aunt Barbie
Thank you Chris & Julia soooo much for all your help! It was so good to see you both. Jax & I really appreciate all your help and support!
Thank you for taking such great pictures, honey. Beautiful couple, beautiful pictures, beautiful photographer, beautiful wedding....totally unbiased mother.
Post a Comment